Sunday, April 29, 2012

Guerlain Meteorites Pucci Perles D'Azur Swatch & Review

This year's Guerlain Summer collection comes courtesy of Pucci. Some of the products come housed in  a beautiful aqua print which really makes me think of the Italian Riviera. The meteorites in particular come in this dinky little blue metal tin (thank goodness no more horrible cardboard) with a Pucci print lid. The balls are a mixture of cream, peach, turquoise, pink and beige.

I would very much classify this as a luxury product, not only because of the high price point but more for the fact that they don't do a whole lot. On the skin they give a very light dusting of powder and a few small sparkles. Now I'm more of a shimmer/sheen type girl as I think it's a bit more flattering and natural so maybe it's a bit wasted on me, I do however still love this product and think there is a time and a place for sparkle. These mini baubles have the classic Guerlain violet scent which is quite strong but doesn't really last.
I'm sure this will sell out like hotcakes so I would snap one up if you think you'll want it ASAP. I think these are out in the US already. In the UK I've asked at Selfridges and John Lewis and they've both advised me that they expect these from the end of May or the end of June, nobody seems to have a definite answer! I happened to find mine already on sale at the airport so keep your eyes peeled!

Swatch... (yes I promise I did swatch this- you have to look very closely for the teeny sparkles :-) )
Guerlain Meteorites Perles D'Azur (daylight)

No comments:

Post a Comment